We invite you to participate in the VII International Conference of the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Orthodox St. Tikhon’s University for the Humanities “Digitalization of society and the future of Christianity. On the issue of transformation of the value-normative system of the society”.
During the conference, it is proposed to address the following issues:
- problems of digitalization in the light of the Christian future world;
- philosophical and anthropological understanding of the place of Christianity in the digital future of society;
- value-normative system and technological development (technology);
- Christian culture in the era of digitalization;
- virtual worlds and the spiritual world of Christianity: the conflict of meanings;
- Christianity and the transformation of the value bases of power in a digital society;
- digital religions in the light of the Christian tradition;
- regional features of the Christian world in the digital age.
Articles of all speakers of the conference will be published in its final collection.
Applications for participation and abstracts (approximately 80 words) are accepted until November 1, 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible face-to-face or remote speech at the conference. The form of the speech should be written in the application.
Conference working languages: Russian and English.
Time and place of the conference:
On February 18-19, 2021, 10.00-17.00.
6 Likhov pereulok, Moscow