26 & 27 March at The Queen’s College, in the University of Oxford
Abstract submission for the Spring Session by 8 March, 2020
We would like to invite you to the 19th session of the Oxford Symposium on Religious Studies.
The Symposium is a forum for discourse and presentation of papers or commentaries by scholars, students, religious leaders, and others who have an interest in issues related to religion and ethics.
- Attendees may participate as observers, panel members and presenters of papers, reports, and commentaries concerning aspects relevant to the theory and practice of topics in religion and ethics. (Poster presentations are also welcome.)
- We accept abstracts on a rolling basis and return notifications within a week of submission.
- Presenters are allocated 20 minutes to present, followed by a ten-minute question session.
- Optional: After the conclusion of the symposium, participants may submit papers to be peer-reviewed by external readers for possible inclusion in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
- Conference Oxford has hundreds of affordable bedrooms in Oxford colleges available, offering splendid views of college quadrangles. See our website for lodging, travel and other information.
SPRING Session 26 –27 March 2020 at The Queen’s College, Oxford University
- Abstract submission – 8 March
- Early registration – 20 January
- Regular registration – 10 March
SUMMER Session 28 – 29 July 2020 at Maevadi Hall, Harris Manchester College, Oxford University
- Abstract submission – 3 July
- Early registration – 4 May
- Regular registration – 6 July
FALL Session 7, 8 & 9 December 2020 at St Anne’s College, Oxford University
- Abstract submission – 16 November
- Early registration – 24 August
- Regular registration – 20 November
Please direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org