16th Annual Conference of the EASR
Regional Conference of the IAHR
17-21 June 2018, Bern/Switzerland
The organisers of the conference invite contributions from all areas and disciplines of the study of religion to allow for broad, interdisciplinary discussion of the conference topic
Multiple Religious Identities – Individuals, Communities, Traditions
More information on the conference theme can be found on the website (www.easr2018.org).
The deadline for submission of pre-arranged session proposals: October 1, 2017.
- · All proposals must be submitted electronically via the EASR website (http://www.easr2018.org/submit-proposals/).
- · Your proposal will be forwarded to the Program Committee for evaluation to ensure a high academic standard of the conference program.
- · To submit for a pre-arranged session (panels of 90 minutes), you will be asked to give the title of the session, an abstract of its content and purpose (max. 500 words), the designated format, the name of the chair and, if already fixed, the speakers and preliminary titles of their papers.
- · Papers should be limited to 20 minutes. Panel chairs should make sure that there is time reserved for discussion. For encouraging academic exchange, please consider trans-national panels.
- · The complete list of all proposed open sessions will be made available as from November 15, 2017 for individuals to submit matching papers.