CALL FOR PAPERS – ESA RN 34 MIDTERM CONFERENCE
We’re pleased to announce that the registration for the second bi-annual conference of the ESA Sociology of Religion Research Network in Belfast (3-5.September 2014) is now open.
See below for more information, including a reminder of key dates and deadlines, including 18 April for the submission of abstracts and 30 June for the end of reduced, early-bird registration fees.
Conference website: http://belfast2014.esareligion.org/
Dates & Deadlines in 2014
· March 14 Submission of abstracts and online registration starts (Please email your abstracts, both in the text of the email and as a Word attachment, to belfast2014. Abstracts can be submitted both for papers and the postgraduate posters and should not exceed 250 words.)
· April 18 Submission of abstracts ends
· May 9 Acceptance of abstracts
· June 30 Early-bird registration ends
· September 3 â€“ 5 Conference
Details on fees and registration at:http://belfast2014.esareligion.org/fees/