This is just a quick reminder that abstract submission for the socrel annual conference closes tomorrow. Please follow this link for the call for papers and to access the portal to submit your abstract. We can also now confirm the registration rates for the conference but please note bursary winners for the 2020 conference will have their fees waived.
- BSA Member Full Conference: £20
- Socrel Study Group Member Full Conference: £25
- Non-Member Full Conference: £40
The conference will take place via zoom from 13th to 15th July 2021 and we have a great line up of speakers planned including: Sarah-Jane Page (Aston University), Sam Perry (University of Oklahoma), Colin Campbell (University of York), Eileen Barker (London School of Economics), Grace Davie (Exeter University), Jim Beckford (Warwick University) and Linda Woodhead (Lancaster University) so please do consider submitting an abstract. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible for our first online conference.
- Abstract submission closes: 10 February 2021
- Decision notification: 26 February 2021
- Presenter registration closes: 26 March 2021
- Registration closes: 30th June 2021
Should you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dr Rachael Shillitoe
Conference and Events Officer for the British Sociological Association, Sociology of Religion Group (SocRel)