Springer has recently published five books on various aspects of religion. Click the links to see details.
- Lovat, Terence, Crotty, Robert 2015 Reconciling Islam, Christianity and Judaism Islam’s Special Role in Restoring Convivencia Series: Springer Briefs in Religious Studies
- Ziebertz, Hans-Georg, Črpić, Gordan (Eds.) 2015 Religion and Human Rights An International Perspective Ziebertz, Hans-Georg, Črpić, Gordan (Eds.) 2015
- Mansouri, Fethi (Ed.) 2015 Cultural, Religious and Political Contestations The Multicultural Challenge
- Salim, Delmus Puneri 2015 The Transnational and the Local in the Politics of Islam The Case of West Sumatra, Indonesia
- Jeynes, William, Martinez, Enedina (Eds.) 2015 Ministering Spiritually to Families
(Editor’s note: Thanks to Springer for contributing to the ISA-RC22 Varga Prize for New Generation Scholars!)