We have received notice of the following job opportunities. Click the links for more information.
- Specialized Librarian for Islamic Collections, La Pira Library in Palermo, Italy.
- Assistant professor of Political and Legal Governance of the EU, University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Humanities – Department of History, European Studies and Religious Studies
- Part-time Humanities and Healthcare Fellow, University of Oxford, Faculty of Theology and Religion
- Temporary Faculty- Lecturer in Histories of Science, Medicine, Religion, Gender or the World
University of California Los Angeles UCLA, Department of History
- Islamic Studies Tenure Track Position, Harvard University
- Assistant/Associate/Professor in Tibetan Buddhist Studies, University of Michigan
- Professor in Islamic Studies, University of Exeter – College of Social Sciences and International Studies – Institute of Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Assistant Professor in Islamic Art and Archaeology, Princeton University, Department of Art and Archaeology