ISA & RC22 members in good standing (i.e. who have paid their individual membership fees) and who will participate in the academic program (as presenters, chairs, discussants, and session organizers) are eligible to apply for a Registration Grant. Deadline: JANUARY 31, 2023 | 24:00h GMT
There are two funds for Registration Grants, with the objective to boost in-person attendance to the ISA World Congress of Sociology.
Eligible for in-person participants only.
- The ISA Solidarity Fund allocated up to $2600 for RC22 Registration Grants. Grants will be paid from the ISA Reserve Fund.
- The Research Committee on the Sociology of Religion (RC22) allocated a Solidarity Fund up to $2500. Grants will be paid from the RC22 funds.
Grants will cover:
- 100% of registration fees to all types of members from Category B and C countries, and students from Category A countries.
- 50% of registration fees to life members of Category A countries.
- 30% for regular members of Category A countries.
- You can check your country category here.
In order to apply for these grants, you should:
- Be an ISA & RC22 member in good standing.
- Plan to attend the XX ISA World Congress of Sociology in Melbourne, Australia in person.
- Application letter should include current affiliation (including category country), type of membership (student, regular, or life member), your role(s) at the ISA World Congress, and a statement of your willingness to attend the Congress in person.
- Applications for a grant cannot be submitted to more than one RC/WG/TG.
- Registration grant recipients will be announced on 20 February 2022.
Send an application letter to ISA RC22 Officers:
- Afe Adogame (RC22 President) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mar Griera (RC22 Vice President) email@example.com &
- Cecilia Delgado-Molina (RC22 Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the full call at the ISA RC22 Website here
Deadline: JANUARY 31, 2023 | 24:00h GMT