The Research Committee on the Sociology of Religion (RC22) Board is pleased to announce the RC22 Program Coordinators for the XX ISA World Congress of Sociology:
- Susan CARLAND, Monash University, Australia. email@example.com
- Olga ODGERS ORTIZ, El Colegio de la Frontera Norte, Mexico. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael P.K. OKYEREFO, University of Ghana, Ghana. (Chair). email@example.com
- Conrad HACKETT, Pew Research Center, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
The XX ISA World Congress of Sociology in Melbourne, Australia, June 25-July 1, 2023 will be in hybrid format. Further details will be provided in due course.
Find all the information regarding registration fees and process at the ISA Website here
All program participants (paper givers, session organizers, chairs, discussants, etc.) must pay a full registration fee before March 22, 2023.
May 2 – May 31, 2022. 24:00 GMT
- RC/WG/TG session proposer must submit session’s description on-line via Confex platform.
- Invited Session organizer (RC/WG/TG, Presidential, Plenary, LOC sessions, etc.) must submit session’s description on-line via Confex platform.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
July 1 – September 30, 2022. 24:00 GMT
- Abstracts submission: Participants and organizers of invited sessions must submit abstracts on-line via Confex platform. Abstracts must be submitted in English, French or Spanish. Only abstracts submitted on-line will be considered in the selection process.